Frequently Asked Questions
Our requirements are very simple:
- Household Income least 3x the monthly rent (if the rent is $1,000, everyone on the lease together has to make $3,000 a month)
- No recent evictions
- No felonies, especially violent ones
- "Decent" credit score - subject to review but generally at least 580
All of our rental homes have high quality finishings and features such as:
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Stylish, new electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Stainless steel appliances
- Located in safe neighborhoods
Also, we are a very stable landlord so you will not have to worry about moving or not having your lease renewed if you are a good tenant!
Yes, we have a wide selection of homes available for lease! All homes have been beautifully renovated with premium finishes. Approval is subject to income and credit qualifications.
All of our homes are nicely renovated with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and more great features!
If you are ready to sell your home but want to wait before you buy your next home, ResiAmerica has a wide array of homes available for lease that have been beautifully renovated. You can also sell your home to ResiAmerica and lease it back from us until you are ready to buy a new home!
When you are ready to buy, let our ResiAmerica experts guide you through the process of getting approved for a loan and finding the perfect home!