Frequently Asked Questions
We are a local company that buys and renovates homes.
- Fair Price - We offer you a fair “as-is” price for your home. Since we are direct buyers and not a middle man, we can pay a higher price with more transparency than other potential “buyers”
- Quick Closing - We will close as soon as possible so that you can pay off your loan and receive your equity. We can close in 1 to 2 weeks, after title work is finished
- Lease back - We will offer you flexibility through our lease-back program as well. Move whenever you would like.
- We will buy your home as soon as possible so that you can receive your sale proceeds. We want to give you flexibility so can offer to lease the home back to you for a discounted rate for up to 3 months.
- If you would like to lease back for a longer period of time, we would be happy to perform any needed repairs and then you can sign a market rate lease.
We will perform renovations and remodeling, and then will either rent the home or sell it to a retail buyer. We expect to make a reasonable profit for our work.
- Most of our competitors are “Wholesalers”. Wholesalers won’t actually buy your home. They will have you sign a contract that allows them to sell your home to a REAL buyer, such as ResiAmerica.
- If they can’t sell your home within 10 days, the contract is void and you are back to square one. Choosing ResiAmerica first eliminates the middle man and puts real money in your pocket sooner and reliably.
No. We cover all closing costs. The price we are offering is the net amount you would receive, before paying off your loan or any other liens on the house.
No. ResiAmerica is a licensed real estate brokerage and we will assist you with all of the closing process. You will not have to pay a sales commission because we are not acting as a middle-man.
- ResiAmerica charges a 4% service fee on a case-by-case basis. This fee is how we earn money because we are buying your home for market price in as-is condition, not a heavily discounted or distressed price.
- When you sell your home through a real estate agent, the customary commission is 6%. Plus, you have to handle a buyer repair list, which can be very costly.
We will offer you a fair as-is price for your home based on the current market. The price will not be heavily discounted like if you were selling to a house flipper.
Additionally, we let you close whenever you would like and even allow you to lease the home back from us.
To find out more details, please visit our selling section.