Frequently Asked Questions
Our requirements are very simple:
- Household Income least 3x the monthly rent (if the rent is $1,000, everyone on the lease together has to make $3,000 a month)
- No recent evictions
- No felonies, especially violent ones
- "Decent" credit score - subject to review but generally at least 580
All of our rental homes have high quality finishings and features such as:
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Stylish, new electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Stainless steel appliances
- Located in safe neighborhoods
Also, we are a very stable landlord so you will not have to worry about moving or not having your lease renewed if you are a good tenant!
We are a local company that buys and renovates homes.
- Fair Price - We offer you a fair “as-is” price for your home. Since we are direct buyers and not a middle man, we can pay a higher price with more transparency than other potential “buyers”
- Quick Closing - We will close as soon as possible so that you can pay off your loan and receive your equity. We can close in 1 to 2 weeks, after title work is finished
- Lease back - We will offer you flexibility through our lease-back program as well. Move whenever you would like.
- We will buy your home as soon as possible so that you can receive your sale proceeds. We want to give you flexibility so can offer to lease the home back to you for a discounted rate for up to 3 months.
- If you would like to lease back for a longer period of time, we would be happy to perform any needed repairs and then you can sign a market rate lease.
We will perform renovations and remodeling, and then will either rent the home or sell it to a retail buyer. We expect to make a reasonable profit for our work.
- Most of our competitors are “Wholesalers”. Wholesalers won’t actually buy your home. They will have you sign a contract that allows them to sell your home to a REAL buyer, such as ResiAmerica.
- If they can’t sell your home within 10 days, the contract is void and you are back to square one. Choosing ResiAmerica first eliminates the middle man and puts real money in your pocket sooner and reliably.
No. We cover all closing costs. The price we are offering is the net amount you would receive, before paying off your loan or any other liens on the house.
No. ResiAmerica is a licensed real estate brokerage and we will assist you with all of the closing process. You will not have to pay a sales commission because we are not acting as a middle-man.
- ResiAmerica charges a 4% service fee on a case-by-case basis. This fee is how we earn money because we are buying your home for market price in as-is condition, not a heavily discounted or distressed price.
- When you sell your home through a real estate agent, the customary commission is 6%. Plus, you have to handle a buyer repair list, which can be very costly.
We will offer you a fair as-is price for your home based on the current market. The price will not be heavily discounted like if you were selling to a house flipper.
Additionally, we let you close whenever you would like and even allow you to lease the home back from us.
To find out more details, please visit our selling section.
Yes, we have a wide selection of homes available for lease! All homes have been beautifully renovated with premium finishes. Approval is subject to income and credit qualifications.
All of our homes are nicely renovated with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and more great features!
If you are ready to sell your home but want to wait before you buy your next home, ResiAmerica has a wide array of homes available for lease that have been beautifully renovated. You can also sell your home to ResiAmerica and lease it back from us until you are ready to buy a new home!
When you are ready to buy, let our ResiAmerica experts guide you through the process of getting approved for a loan and finding the perfect home!